Candle Care and Safety
- The first time you light your candle, we recommend burning it for 2-4 hours. This will help avoid "tunneling," when a candle burns down the middle, while leaving wax around the edges. An even candle burn will enhance the fragrance and prolong its longevity.
- Before lighting the candle, trim your wick to ¼” to ensure a safer and smaller flame.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of pets or young children.
- Keep lit candles away from flammable items, drafts and fans.
- The candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow wax to cool completely before handling.
- It is not recommend to light any candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Always place a burning candle on a heat-resistance surface.