Candle Care and Safety
- The first time you light your candle, we recommend burning it for 2-4 hours. This will help avoid "tunneling," when a candle burns down the middle, while leaving wax around the edges. An even candle burn will enhance the fragrance and prolong its longevity.
- Before lighting the candle, trim your wick to ¼” to ensure a safer and smaller flame.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of pets or young children.
- Keep lit candles away from flammable items, drafts and fans.
- The candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow wax to cool completely before handling.
- It is not recommended to light any candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Always place a burning candle on a heat-resistance surface.
Reuse Your Container
Once your candle has lived its life:
- Place container in the freezer for a few hours
- Remove from freezer and use a blunt knife to scrape and remove the wax and wick
- If the wick is still glued to the bottom of the container, pour hot water (careful while handling) into the container, and use a blunt knife to remove the wick
- Wipe the container with cooking oil or rubbing alcohol to remove residual wax
- Wash container with dish soap and warm water and it’s ready for its second life!
3 ideas to reuse your glass tumbler
- Use as a drinking glass
- Store your makeup brushes and tools or store pens and pencils
- Use as a small vase for your favorite flowers
3 ideas to reuse your travel tin
- Store paper clips or other personal knick knacks
- Place a tea light at the bottom for a warm glow
- Store spices